The Vendor Relations Specialist is the service liaison between internal clients and research providers. The Vendor Relations Specialist ensures a positive experience for external customers through daily interactions with internal clients and research providers. This is accomplished by conducting timely problem resolution with research providers and delivering timely and quality responses to service inquires. This person is responsible for efficient and effective qualification of new research providers. This person will follow established internal operational standards while supporting our research requests. This person will provide backup to supporting departments and participate in special projects when directed by floor leads.
This position reports to the Vendor Relations Supervisor.
* Coordination between internal clients and vendors to ensure timely completion of all research requests.
* Support of administrative duties related to vendor quality assurance programs.
* Internal department tasks and projects as assigned.
* Continued vendor network development with focus on cost, time service, and quality.
* Effective negotiations with research providers.
* Must be able to develop and cultivate relationships with vendors.
* Must be able to independently prioritize day to day activities and unexpected distractions.
* Must be able to quickly resolve problems with client requests and follow through with vendor shortcomings.
* Must possess courteous and professional phone and written communication skills.
* Must be able to work independently and multi-task.
* Effective Negotiation Skills
* MS Word – Intermediate
* Microsoft Internet Explorer – Intermediate
* Microsoft Outlook – Intermediate
* Microsoft Excel – Intermediate
* Good problem solving skills
* Typing – 45+ WPM
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role and would like to join a growing organization filled with exceptional, positive, and motivated individuals, this is the place for you!
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Flexible Spending.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Come see why nearly 70,000 employees are proud to be part of our team! Up to three pay raises in...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION Frandsen Bank & Trust is a growing company looking for a part-time Customer Service Representative for our Lakeville...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044