This is an entry level position. This person will follow internal operational standards while processing research results. This person will determine, based on standard operating procedures, which results to report. This individual will work cooperatively with internal clients, researchers, courthouses, and team members in an effort to efficiently process research requests. In addition, this person will provide backup to multiple departments and support special projects when directed by floor leads. This position reports to the Records Supervisor.
* Accurate processing and reporting of search results including regular updates on pending searches.
* Coordination between clients, researchers and courthouse staff to ensure timely completion of all research results.
* Processes search results with the utmost care and attention to detail, focusing on quality assurance.
* Internal department tasks and projects as assigned.
* Must be detail-oriented.
* Must be able to interpret data on inconsistent research result forms.
* Previous experience with public data definitely a plus.
* Must be able to independently prioritize day to day activities and unexpected distractions.
* Must be able to quickly resolve problems with research results and follow through with work load disruptions.
* Must possess courteous and professional phone and written communication skills.
* Must be able to work independently and multi-task.
* Experience using Microsoft Office & PC’s.
* Typing – 35+ WPM
* Microsoft Office – Intermediate
* Microsoft Outlook – Intermediate
* Microsoft Internet Explorer – Intermediate
* PC Basic
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role and would like to join a growing organization filled with exceptional, positive, and motivated individuals, this is the place for you!
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Flexible Spending.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Come see why nearly 70,000 employees are proud to be part of our team! Up to three pay raises in...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION Frandsen Bank & Trust is a growing company looking for a part-time Customer Service Representative for our Lakeville...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044