Come and put your software development skills to work for a small growth-oriented company. You will be a key part of a group of developers working on web-based applications written in ColdFusion and eventually migrating to .NET. This position reports to the Vice President of Engineering.
* Develops new applications and enhancements while supporting existing applications.
* Works well within a small team of developers.
* Detailed knowledge of programming using multiple programming languages in a web-based environment.
* Demonstrable experience implementing highly transactional web-based database systems.
* Demonstrable understanding of database design and experience at writing SQL Queries
* Experience with complex technical problems and offering innovative, reasoned and practical solutions to demanding requirements.
* The use of formal software testing procedures and systems while working in a highly skilled and specialized software development environment.
* Develop and test software modules to meet the product requirements specified by IT and Business Management.
* To provide reliable estimates of task duration and contributes to feasibility/evaluation activities.
* To keep abreast of technical and market trends in relation to the company’s product range and to propose product improvements.
* 1-5 years of experience using ColdFusion (CFML), web service development and SQL Server required
* Nice to have, 1-5 years of experience using C# and ASP.NET
* Strong desire to make a difference within a small company.
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
* Excellent testing/debugging skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively within group environments.
* Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and communicate progress on a daily basis.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science (Or equivalent experience).
* Nice to have, Experience with ColdFusion source control using .TFS.
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role and would like to join a growing organization filled with exceptional, positive, and motivated individuals, this is the place for you!
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Flexible Spending.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Express Employment Professionals is teaming up with a great company that is looking for someone to join their team! If...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044