The Account Manager is the service liaison between the client and Verified Credentials. The Account Manager’s responsibilities are: Developing and maintaining positive relationships and experiences with clients, retaining and growing book of business, conducting account reviews and assessing client business needs. This position reports to the Vice President of Customer Solutions.
* Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with key client decision-makers and demonstrate excellent customer service skills with both internal and external clients.
* Grow existing book of business and monetize on new revenue opportunities.
* Engage and work with key decision-makers to cultivate profitable relationships.
* Conduct client account reviews and presentations to assess client needs and solidify client retention, traveling where/when needed.
* Be a proficient and effective owner of client communication and keep clients in sync with day-to-day activities, so there are no surprises.
* Constantly maintain a single-source of truth: written records of all interactions, scope of work documents, recommendations, meetings, client decisions or approvals, etc.
* Respond promptly to all client calls, voicemails, and e-mails.
* Demonstrate sound judgement and decision-making abilities.
* Maintain a professional demeanor, attitude, and appearance.
* Promote a positive and professional work environment.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of all provided products, services, and client reports.
* Lead client initiatives by working collaboratively with all departments of the organization clearly and accurately articulating client requests.
* Remain highly self-motivated to achieve organizational goals.
* Proactively identify a root-cause for client challenges/issues and independently drive a resolution.
* Proactively connect with clients to ensure their expectations are being met in all areas of service (Customer Service, IT, Operations).
* Resolve client requests, questions, and challenges that frequently require analysis of situations and demanding individual resourcefulness to determine the best course of action and use of resources.
* Maintain ownership of all projects and processes within your book of business.
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of multiple client projects, requests and needs without the loss of efficiency, accuracy or composure.
* Must preserve company assets by acknowledging and adhering to company policies.
* Develop effective business analysis skills and identify/report new business opportunities.
* Attend tradeshows/conferences to meet with existing clients and new prospects.
* Become proficient in utilizing a variety of client-facing systems and be able to train clients on those systems via teleconference or onsite.
* Be open to process improvements or modifications and embrace change initiatives with a positive outlook.
* Work with minimum supervision and demonstrate initiative.
* Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
* 2-4 years of previous account management experience.
* Outstanding work ethic coupled with individual accountability and success.
* Ability to interact competently and professionally with clients and other business units.
* Ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude.
* Ability to adapt and react dynamically in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to conduct on-site reviews and consultations.
* Word – Advanced
* Excel – Advanced
* Outlook – Advanced
* PowerPoint – Advanced
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Must have excellent presentation skills that instill confidence
* Outstanding relationship building skills and consultative sales experience
* Unwavering time management skills
*Up to 25% travel
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role and would like to join a growing organization filled with exceptional, positive, and motivated individuals, this is the place for you!
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Flexible Spending.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tagged as: account management, project management
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative/Order Entry Specialist to join a client of ours in the South Metro! You...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044