This position is responsible for strategic sourcing, competitive bidding, contract negation, and business continuity planning for all indirect spend associated with manufacturing operations. This position will work to develop and implement a strategy to ensure that our suppliers can deliver high quality, cost effective, and reliable solutions for our manufacturing division. This position will be responsible for managing a spend category of $100 Million +. This position will collaborate with internal stakeholders and suppliers to identify company requirements and provide cost competitive solutions.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Achieve and maintain alignment with the manufacturing leadership team and the plants on short and long-term strategic initiatives.
• Create and execute a comprehensive sourcing strategy for all categories under your responsibility, which will include MRO, General Industrial Supplies, etc.
• Provide Manufacturing team with industry/market knowledge for the expense categories associated with our facilities.
• Create and implement supplier scorecards that measure our suppliers on cost, quality, service, and safety.
• Collaborate closely with key business functions to reduce costs, increase quality, and drive world-class performance.
• Responsible for all aspects of contract negotiation.
• Create bid packages, perform bid analysis, review findings and provide recommendations on service, quality, cost, and delivery.
• Support and lead efforts around bid implementation including the awarding, communication, and monitoring.
• Negotiate terms and conditions, terms and agreements for the purchase of goods and services.
• Lead bi-annual supplier reviews with the suppler and the PHI stakeholders.
• Identify cost savings opportunities within the manufacturing function and work with key stakeholders to gain alignment.
• Lead procurement cost savings initiatives across PHI.
• Identify EOS opportunities between the PHI subsidiaries.
• Must have strong analytical and business judgment including demonstrated problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
• Ability to influence, mentor and coach to get results through others.
• Results driven for being the low cost producer and supporting company growth strategies.
• Have strong bias for action, while proving the ability to inspire others.
• Communicates a compelling vision and inspired sense of purpose. Talks about the possibilities and is optimistic. Creates strong morale and spirit within team.
• Solves highly complex problems and prioritizes actions in a timely manner. Probes all sources for answers and can quickly sense what will help resolve issues.
• Establish clear directions, sets stretching objectives. Lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner and brings out the best in people through leveraging their strengths.
• Speaks candidly and provides constructive feedback in a professional manner.
• Organizes and manages projects; interacts, supports, facilitates and leads multi-functional work teams; leads teams to consensus; strong negotiation skills.
• Proficient writing and communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and excel.
• B.S. or B.A. degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, or other related field.
• Minimum of 5 – 10 years of relevant procurement or manufacturing experience. Proven project management experience as it relates to operations procurement.
• Travel would be ~20%.
Lakeville Arenas is looking for interested applicants to instruct and coach ice skating for the Learn to Skate Program. 4-6...Apply For This Job