Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Senior Marketing Communication Manager in Lakeville, MN.
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of working with the most popular brands in the industry, and having an impact on a product that people love. The hearth is the center of the home and family life.
Hearth & Home Technologies provides careers that fuel your professional growth. You’ve already reached an impressive level of success in your career, and now is the time to capitalize on all of your skills in a rewarding career without limits.
The team you work with will be highly skilled and trained. The products and company you represent are best-in-class.
This role will successfully lead, create, execute and analyze integrated marketing programs for concept to completion that deliver measurable business results. These strategies and programs will target both consumer and trade (B2B and B2C) audiences both online and offline. This position reports into the Director of Integrated Marketing and helps identify opportunities to generate leads, simplify the online customer experience, drive HHT customer value, and build our brands off/online.
- Develop integrated marketing communications strategy (on and offline)
- Analyze existing integrated marketing communications strategy and determine what is effective
- Develop process to execute integrated marketing communications strategy for brand and channel marketing initiatives
- Successfully lead a major integrated marketing program from concept to deployment that has measurable objectives and drives sales
- Lead Communications, Social Media, PR, Marketing Programs & 3 direct reports
- Lead key Marketing projects from concept through launch, ensuring exceptional communication throughout the process on budgets, prioritization, and timelines.
- Translate campaign requirements into digital language for execution online.
- Help in developing professional (builder, remodeler, architect) and media sections of the B2C sites.
- Help drive organizational change through integrated marketing communications of both on and offline.
- Collaborate and work with web developers, IT, brand management, channel marketing, sales and other internal teams and multiple agencies to accomplish business objectives.
- Help drive business results that contribute to business unit goals.
- Track and report on campaign effectiveness
Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 7 years’ business, digital and integrated marketing communications experience.
- Experience in Communications, eMail Marketing/Marketing Automation, Social Media (content strategy & development, advertising), SEO, PPC, Public Relations, Advertising (online/offline), Lead Generation and Website/Application development.
- Experience and results with marketing automation and customer journeys. Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multitask and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills combined with strategic vision and the ability to drive projects to completion.