Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Sr. Creative Service Manager in Lakeville, MN.
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of working with the most popular brands in the industry, and having an impact on a product that people love. The hearth is the center of the home and family life.
Hearth & Home Technologies provides careers that fuel your professional growth. You’ve already reached an impressive level of success in your career, and now is the time to capitalize on all of your skills in a rewarding career without limits.
The team you work with will be highly skilled and trained. The products and company you represent are best-in-class.
This role supports the vision and goals of HHT by leading the Creative Services group “inside agency”. The Sr. Creative Services Manager will successfully lead a team of graphic designers and video production members to help create and manage integrated marketing programs and tools from concept to completion that deliver measurable business results. This team works in coordination with internal customers (Brand & Channel Marketing) and the communications and marketing technology teams to deliver the necessary tools and programs. These strategies and programs will target both consumer and trade (B2B and B2C) audiences both online and offline. This position reports into the Director of Integrated Marketing and helps identify opportunities to grow sales, streamline processes, leverage new technologies (PIM, DAM, Workflow) and improve customer experience, drive HHT customer value, and build our brands off/online.
To be successful in this role, you will be delivering the following:
- Analyze existing Creative Services organization, processes and talent and formulate future strategy to implement in 2019
- Implement DAM dynamic templates and workstream
- Lead large-scale new product launch.
- Develop and implement the Creative Service internal review/approval process
- Successfully lead a major integrated marketing program from concept to deployment that has measurable objectives and drives sales
- Along with leading this team, providing hands on creative development as one of the core designers and project leads for initiatives
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Four-year degree in English, Marketing, Advertising, or Communications related field required
- A minimum of 7 years of successful and balanced experience in creative service management
- Experience negotiating with and managing creative agencies relationships
- Building or Hearth industry experience a plus
- Ability to think both long-term and short-term to develop actionable support plans of strategic marketing plans
- Communication – requires communications both written and verbal and at many levels with marketing information, product literature review, etc.
- The ability to demonstrate creative thinking quickly and execute creative strategies visually
- Ability to lead both direct and indirect reports to drive success and obtain resources
- Ability to clearly prioritize, sift and deselect priorities for self and direct reports
- A thorough understanding of print production: file requirements, optimization of images, paper selection and press check experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Other desired skills:
- Knowledge of DreamWeaver/HTML/UX
- Copywriting experience a plus