The Maintenance Reliability Leader is accountable for multi-site plant reliability and maintenance operational excellence system. Leads and champions the development and deployment of standard maintenance systems for all PCB plants. This role is responsible for partnering with plant leadership to establish a continuous improvement culture in Operational Asset Care leading to improvement in plant reliability. This is a critical role with oversight for the implementation of world-class maintenance excellence strategies to optimize equipment efficiency and improve product quality, while improving costs. This position will develop a strategic maintenance program to assure operational reliability, energy conservation, optimal maintenance practices, extended asset life, low operating expense, and peak labor utilization. This role will also oversee corporate-wide reliability maintenance systems for facilities and assets by creating & implementing work flows, procedures, work instructions, metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
The role encompasses the total lifecycle management of our assets, including design, construction, commissioning, operations, maintenance and replacement, and will require close collaboration with partners in Engineering, Operations, and Maintenance. Achieving continued improvement in overall asset management costs while ensuring uncompromising compliance to employee and food safety culture is key for success in this role.
• Drive strategic direction of Reliability and Maintenance within multi-site manufacturing operations
• Serve as the primary change agent for company-wide maintenance reliability initiatives by driving the required cultural transformation and the adoption of successful continuous improvement practices.
• Lead and oversee development, deployment and adherence of standard practices for Work Order Management, MRO and Reliability resulting in a PCB Maintenance and Reliability playbook that drives OEE and cost improvements, and delivers sustainable performance.
• Partner with Operations and CI to ensure that Maintenance Systems are properly aligned with Management Operating System (MOS) and Lean efforts.
• Process ownership of consolidated plant maintenance review, Maintenance Manager collaboration meetings, and KPI performance opportunities.
• Evaluate alternative scenarios reflecting maintenance improvements, operating conditions and application of technology advances, including IIoT and AI, and create a strategic plan for state of the art maintenance reliability.
• Monitor Repair and Maintenance spending at sites and collaborate with local team to support managing spends to budget.
• Review critical asset performance to mitigate risk and improve facility performance standards, operating effectiveness and efficiency.
• Capital Maintenance and Reliability category leader responsible to evaluate and recommend plant capital expenditures and projects, frame up cost benefits, ensure Reliability design factors are incorporated, and review results upon completion
• Assist and Lead plants in FMEA and Root Cause Analysis activity where required
• Execute the methodologies and tools of RCM and TPM.
• Maintain collaborative relationships with matrixed organizations including Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality, Continuous Improvement, R&D, Sales/Marketing, Finance and HR in order to provide optimum capital engineering services to the overall PCB business
• Mentor and Coach Plant Maintenance and Reliability Managers and Engineers as required
• Dotted line or direct management for PCB Reliability Engineer/Managers
• Network steward for Maintenance Standardization, documented technical tools, documented work flows, CMMS, etc.
• Integrate/participate in the overall PCB leadership community by sharing and seeking best practices and methodologies and finding new ways to help drive for maximizing performance that sustains PCB’s mission; “Let’s Make Better Happen”.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Management, Science or related field.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in asset management or equipment maintenance.
• Working knowledge in concepts of Reliability, Predictive Maintenance, MRO management, OSHA equipment and facilities requirements, FMEA and risk analysis.
• Successful experience as Maintenance and/or Reliability Manager
• Demonstrated ability to influence others and work collaboratively across multiple functional boundaries and multiple sites.
• Demonstrated successful leadership of cross-functional groups to implement transformational change
• Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate a broad, long-term strategy across an enterprise.
Post Holdings provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran and any other category protected under applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.
Looking for hardwood flooring installers, sanders and finishers. Experience preferred but will train if you have the right background and...Apply For This Job