• Maintain a clean, safe and secure warehouse and pole yard.
• Operates various types of small equipment.
• Maintain the warehouse, tool and material inventory to ensure easy accessibility.
• Assists in receiving, labeling and storing material in the warehouse.
• Dispense materials to internal and external customers.
• Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent at the time of hire.
• Forklift training is preferred.
• Must be able to work safely obeying all safety rules and DEA policies.
• Supports teamwork by providing effective participation, cooperation and communication.
To provide routine to semi-skilled seasonal work in the Streets Divisions. Streets positions are available for general maintenance including asphalt...Apply For This Job
To provide routine to semi-skilled seasonal work in the Utilities Divisions. Utilities position is available for assisting Sewer cleaning and...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044