• Mowing and lawn maintenance at substations located throughout Dakota Electric’s territory.
• Responsible for loading all tools and preparing the truck with all supplies.
• Operates various types of small equipment and trucks including mowers, painting equipment, trimmers, etc.
• Will work in the warehouse on rainy days to help maintain a clean, safe and secure warehouse/pole yard.
• Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma at time of hire.
• Holds a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
• The ability to read maps and follow directions.
• Complies with DEA’s safety rules.
• Must be comfortable driving a pick-up and pulling a trailer with equipment.
o this includes, but is not limited to, hooking up, backing up and driving in traffic
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044