QA1 Precision Products, Inc. is currently seeking a first shift Quality Inspector to join our team in Lakeville, MN. As a Quality Inspector you will assure consistent quality of production, provide documentation, perform inspections on rod ends and spherical bearings from in-house manufacturing and from suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform first article and in-process inspections on parts made on CNC lathes, mills, laser cutting machines, press brakes, and tube benders.
• Accurately and completely fill out inspection reports and documentation.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Must have experience using calipers, micrometers, thread gauges, pin gauges, dial indicators, Rockwell hardness tester, CMM, optical comparator, as well as other inspection instruments.
• Must have experience with/knowledge of ISO 9001.
• Able to effectively communicate with Quality manager and CNC machine operators.
• Good print reading skills, including GD&T.
• Sufficient computer skills, primarily Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Detail oriented.
• Good mathematical skills, up to algebra/trigonometry.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Gage calibration experience would be beneficial.
QA1 Precision Products, Inc. is a high-performance parts manufacturer with over 25 years of successful experience in its field. QA1 designs and manufactures shock absorbers, rod end bearings, fabricated suspension components, composite driveshafts and related products for the high performance automotive aftermarket including racing and street performance, the off-road recreational vehicle market, and a wide variety of specialized industrial markets.
Send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to Jobs@QA1.net.
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044