Lakeville Arenas is accepting applications for Arena Operations Workers. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and performing a variety of arena operational responsibilities to include front office administration, concessions operations, pro-shop operations, game and special event operations, security, and janitorial work. Position will promote and maintain good public relations and customer satisfaction.
This position is scheduled to work up to 28 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Lakeville Arenas Locations:
Lakeville Ames Arena – 19900 Ipava Avenue
Lakeville Hasse Arena – 8525 215th Street West
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous customer service by welcoming, engaging, and
assisting customers and visitors, thanking them for their patronage, responding to customer
complaints and concerns in a calm, professional and respectful manner, maintaining and promoting
good relationships between co-workers, supervisors, and the public. Complying with policies and
procedures regarding uniforms, personal hygiene, and portraying a professional and identifiable
appearance for customers.
2. Concessions responsibilities include food preparation and handling in compliance with food
safety regulations, serving, cashier duties, general cleaning, stocking, and inventory.
3. Pro Shop responsibilities include sharpening skates, renting skates, selling products and
services, cashier duties, stocking, cleaning, and inventory.
4. Office Administration duties include answering phones and emails, answering customer questions,
renting ice, scheduling locker rooms, checking out locker room keys, monitoring security cameras,
scheduling meeting rooms, printing materials, and other duties as assigned.
5. Game operations including selling tickets, taking tickets, setting nets, assisting customer
event staff, security, bleacher cleanup and mopping, and other duties as assigned.
6. Responsible for accurate cash handling and proper register procedures within the point of sale
7. Perform daily janitorial responsibilities to include sweeping and mopping of all locker rooms,
restrooms, lobbies, halls, bleachers, and other areas used by customers and staff, cleaning of
toilets, urinals, sinks, mirrors, dispensers, fixtures, and surfaces in restrooms, filling toiletry products, stocking supplies, vacuuming of rugs and carpeted areas, cleaning of all tables, drinking fountains, games, vending machines, windows, glass doors and other surfaces, and the emptying of all trash and recycling containers throughout the buildings.
8. Other duties may include assisting Driver-Maintenance workers with ice and equipment
maintenance, building and grounds maintenance, opening and closing facilities, shoveling snow,
salting sidewalks, and other duties as assigned.
9. Attend all required staff meetings, employee meetings as directed.
10. Other duties as apparent or assigned.
Tagged as: Cash Handling, cashier, Customer Service, janitorial, office administration
The City of Lakeville is recruiting Firefighters to be responsible for providing skilled fire suppression work and safe and effective...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044