Lakeville Arenas is accepting applications for a full-time Arenas Facility Supervisor. This position ensures patrons and facility user needs are met in a timely and efficient manner, while complying with Arena policies and procedures. Supervise part-time seasonal staff during shifts to ensure all daily responsibilities and tasks are completed.
2021 starting hourly rate is $20.70.
2021 salary range is $20.70 – $25.81
Applications are due 5/13/2021 4:00 p.m.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Supervise part-time seasonal staff members during shifts. Plan daily work shifts and solve problems related to the current day’s responsibilities and available staff members to make the best possible use of manpower, materials, and equipment to carry out the days established priorities.
2. Responsible for building security, including opening, and closing of facility.
3. Opening duties include unlocking doors, verification of schedules and locker room assignments, printing of daily schedules, facility cleanliness inspections, ice preparations, meeting room preparations, and other duties regarding the day’s activities.
4. Closing responsibilities include locking exterior doors and secure interior areas, inspecting operations staff checklists and ensuring all work is completed, plugging in re-surfacers, shutting off lights and securing the building.
5. Perform a variety of custodial work including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, window washing, dusting, trash collection, waste disposal, walkway maintenance including snow and ice control, floor scrubbing and general building cleaning and upkeep, including locker rooms and restrooms.
6. Perform a variety of ice and equipment maintenance duties including taking ice depth measurements, daily edging of the ice, daily shaving or building of ice, taking and logging water tower and compressor reading, changing re-surfacer blades, greasing re-surfacers, performing re-surfacer battery maintenance, washing of re-surfacers, minor repairs to re-surfacers or other related equipment, dasher board repair and maintenance, and documentation of all maintenance and repairs.
7. Monitor building automation systems and complete logs. Assist with minor repairs and preventative maintenance programs for fire alarms and sprinklers, emergency lighting, HVAC, AEDs, eye wash stations, and other related equipment. Documentation and record keeping are an important part of these duties.
8. Repair and ensure proper operation of building components, including lighting, plumbing, doors and windows, furniture and equipment, phone system and other minor repairs.
9. Perform general lawn care and grounds maintenance to include mowing, weed whipping, lawn repair seeding, mulching, shoveling, salting, snow blowing, and repairing and maintaining grounds equipment.
10. Clean, maintain, inventory, and order necessary supplies for custodial work and proper building operation. Check competitive pricing for supplies periodically.
11. Make recommendations concerning equipment, supplies and repairs to the Arena Operations and Programs Manager and or Arenas General Manager.
12. Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with peers, supervisors, facility users, patrons, vendors, contractors, and others.
13. Perform or assist with all duties performed by all operations supervisors and staff when needed in times of staff shortages or during unusually busy events. Perform duties of the Arena Operations & Programs Manager as assigned in their absence.
14. Perform other duties and tasks as apparent or assigned. Respond willingly to varied work assignments and to flexible working hours, evening and weekends are required.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
The Arenas Facility Supervisor:
Wanted Servant Leader For Special Opportunity with our Locally Owned Google 4.9 Rated Shops (376 Reviews). We are looking for...Apply For This Job
Planning, promoting, leading and assisting with recreational programs and special events for children ages 3-12. First review of applicants will...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044