The Maintenance Technician has the accountability for performing mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines. This position has no supervisory authority.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician consist of but are not limited to:
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of all production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Have working knowledge related to PLCs, HMI, VFDs, and Allen-Bradley/ Direct Automation.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required service.
• Work with computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for work orders, equipment tracking, parts, and other related maintenance functions.
• Examine machines and equipment in root cause analysis troubleshooting and performance analysis.
• Maintain current professional and technical knowledge.
• Develop and implement solutions to continuous improvement projects.
• Contribute to team effort by maintaining regular attendance, communicating regularly and professionally, accomplishing related results and performing all other necessary duties as directed by manager(s).
Candidate must have:
• Knowledgeable and experienced with electrical equipment: Single and Three phase, 110v & 24v dc controls, prints and schematics.
• Knowledgeable and experienced with manufacturing equipment, preferably packaging equipment: scales, baggers (linear & horizontal), cartoners and case-packer.
• Mechanically knowledge of electrical troubleshooting, pneumatic and hydraulic repairs.
• Intermediate experience and knowledge with Microsoft Office programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Recently obtained or currently enrolled in coursework to obtain a 2+ year degree in Automation Robotics Engineering or related degree
• Production machine maintenance experience preferred
The Line Lead has the accountability for verifying that the product they produced is made in accordance with the customer’s...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044