The position is viewed as a business partner, change agent and member of the ECR staff. The Safety & Security Manager position is accountable for effective safety compliance, and creating and maintaining a positive and safe employee relations environment assigned location.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Overall responsibility is to lead program improvements related to the safety program, environmental compliance, safety training and site security.
· Coordinate all training activities as it relates to HS&E.
· Maintain compliance with OSHA, EPA and all environmental regulations.
· Maintain plant Material Safety Data Sheets program and facilitate development of programs that empower employee participation in all areas
· Maintain bakery safety standards comparable to ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 18000 Safety Management System.
· Assume the lead role on all third party certification audits.
· Responsible for conducting site reviews, writing audit/review reports, review findings and making recommendations to line management.
· Monitors and evaluates security officer performance on key security issues and programs, recommends correction action programs where appropriate.
· Responsible for planning, developing and implementing security plans, security programs such as Emergency Response and Crisis Management, Physical Security, Information Protection, Incident Management and/or Investigation.
· Responsible for providing advice and counsel to line management on security policy and practices. Identifies exposures and recommends and/or develops corrective plans as appropriate.
Required Competencies & Knowledge:
· Experience with ISO 14000 and ISO 18000 certification requirements a plus
· Knowledge and experience with SAP
· Strong project management skills with demonstrated implementation
· Change management experience to include training and development programs in a high-performance, fast-paced manufacturing setting.
· Experienced in conflict resolution
· Prioritizes work based on short and long term objectives
· Successfully analyzes and presents data to multiple levels of the organization
· Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Successfully multi-task
· Ensure collaborative relationships with industry, trade, other associations, regulatory agencies and Hearthside staff.
· Lead ‘best in class’ behaviors with focus on safety, quality, and policy focus
Proficiency in: MS Office Suite, SAP
· Work is primarily done in an office setting.
· Infrequent production environment exposure which includes noise, dust, moving machinery, fork lifts, and fluctuations in temperature.
· Sitting at a work station for extended periods of time
· Stand, walk, climb stairs on an infrequent basis
· Must be able to lift 20 pounds on an infrequent basis.
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Environment/Health/Safety
5-7 years related experience and thorough knowledge of both State and Federal safety, health and environmental regulations in a manufacturing environment
Wanted Servant Leader For Special Opportunity with our Locally Owned Google 4.9 Rated Shops (376 Reviews). We are looking for...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044