The Distribution Clerk provides support services to Customer and Warehouse Operations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Receiving Assistant consist of but are not limited to:
· Audit and reconcile receipt of all inbound to insure accuracy of process and material.
· Audit and reconcile shipment of all outbound to insure accuracy of process and material.
· Participate in monthly and quarterly in-house audits and inventories of customer raw materials and finished goods.
· Enter and insure accuracy of BOL and receipt information into customer(s) portals.
· Communicate to customers/ vendors via numerous methods shipment detail, spreadsheets info, chep pallet transfers etc.
· Provide back-up support to Receiving Coordinator.
· Scan documents into Laser Fiche.
· Check in drivers and coordinate shipping and receiving doors.
· Enter receipts and create Inventory tags for inbound receipts.
· Set up Ship Orders in ICS; prepare pick list, and other supporting documentation needed for shipments.
· Check in and document parcel shipments.
· Track and bill scrap trailers. Notify appropriate vendor when ready for pick up.
· Monitor dropped trailers, and maintain yard log.
· Run 3Day MRP and coordinate intercompany transfers.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager.
· Record, verify D.C.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· This position requires a High School diploma or GED.
· Previous warehouse or distribution center experience required.
The incumbent must:
· Possess strong attention to detail and exemplary organization skills
· Utilize effective communication skills with external customers and internal customers, including management
· Have the ability to prioritize and multitask on several projects concurrently
· Possess proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel; SAP experience a plus
· Be flexible/adaptable and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Be able to maintain confidences, demonstrate integrity and project a favorable image of the company.
· Display a positive work attitude and strong work ethic.
Have the ability to operate independently
The incumbent for the Material Handler position safely operates a forklift to transport materials product throughout the warehouse. Performs operator...Apply For This Job
There’s a path for everyone at Walmart – including you! Visit our Career Page below. https://careers.walmart.com/results?q=&page=1&sort=rank&jobCity=Lakeville&jobState=MN&expand=department,brand,type,rate&jobCareerArea=all ...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about food equity, philanthropy, or community service? Join the fight to end local hunger as a member...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044