The Maintenance Technician III has the accountability for performing mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines. This position has no supervisory authority.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician III consist of but are not limited to:
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of all production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
· Use laptop PC working with PLCs, HMI, VFDs, and Allen-Bradley/ Direct Automation.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required service.
· Work with computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for work orders, equipment tracking, parts, etc.
· Examine machines and equipment in root cause analysis troubleshooting and performance analysis.
· Serve as a back-up to Maintenance Supervisor.
· Serve as a project lead by suggesting and driving continuous improvement projects.
· Train maintenance personnel
· Comply with all Hearthside safety policies, procedures, and rules
· Maintains current professional and technical knowledge
· Contributes to team effort by maintaining regular attendance, communicating regularly and professionally, accomplishing related results and performing all other necessary duties as directed by manager(s)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or GED required
· 2+ year trade/technical school preferred
· 4 or more years experience in mid to high speed food packaging industry
· Supervision and training experience preferred
· Highly knowledgeable and experienced with electrical equipment: 480/230 3ph, 110 & 24vdc controls, prints and schematics
· Intermediate experience and knowledge with Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Highly knowledgeable and experienced with packaging equipment: scales, baggers (linear & horizontal), cartoners and case-packer.
Express Employment is pairing with various companies in the south metro to add general labor and entry level manufacturing candidates...Apply For This Job
To provide routine to semi-skilled seasonal work in the Utilities Divisions. Utilities position is available for assisting Sewer cleaning and...Apply For This Job
To provide routine to semi-skilled seasonal work in the Streets Divisions. Streets positions are available for general maintenance including asphalt...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044