The Maintenance Technician has the accountability for performing mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines. This position has no supervisory authority.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician consist of but are not limited to:
· Maintains and repairs all aspects of production line equipment to include packaging equipment, wrappers, conveyors,
· Must be able to work all craft specialties, including electrical, welding, mechanical, pneumatic and structural.
· Repairs or replaces defective parts on equipment. Dismantles machinery in order to access part(s) needing repair replaces/repairs defective parts and reassembles machinery. Lubricates and cleans working mechanisms on production equipment.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of all production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service..
· Performs plant inspections on fire systems, storage freezers, refrigeration system, etc., and records information into daily summaries.
· Performs preventative maintenance work on equipment and ensures timely completion of work orders.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of all production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required service.
· Examine machines and equipment in root cause analysis troubleshooting and performance analysis.
Candidate must have:
· Knowledgeable and experienced with electrical equipment: Single and Three phase, 110v & 24v dc controls, prints and schematics.
· Knowledgeable and experienced with manufacturing equipment, preferably packaging equipment: scales, baggers (linear & horizontal), cartoners and case-packer.
· Mechanical knowledge of troubleshooting, pneumatic and hydraulic repairs.
· Intermediate experience and knowledge with Microsoft Office programs.
· Experience wielding with: MIG, TIG or Gas metal arc wielding.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 2-5 years’ experience in machine maintenance, manufacturing or packaging equipment preferred
· Successful completion or currently perusing degree of 2+ year trade/technical school and 2 or more years of related machine maintenance experience
To provide routine to semi-skilled seasonal work in the Utilities Divisions. Utilities position is available for assisting Sewer cleaning and...Apply For This Job
To provide routine to semi-skilled seasonal work in the Streets Divisions. Streets positions are available for general maintenance including asphalt...Apply For This Job
Express Employment is pairing with various companies in the south metro to add general labor and entry level manufacturing candidates...Apply For This Job
The Maintenance Technician III has the accountability for performing mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044