Express Employment Professionals is helping a local Burnsville Company in their search for a Warehouse Associate. If you meet the requirements, please apply today!
1. Receive inbound freight and maintain tracking log to accurately account for all shipments received.
2. Unload and distribute freight to proper location using forklift, pallet jack or other necessary equipment. Notify recipient of delivery.
3. Coordinate outbound shipments of freight including, loading trucks, creating shipping documents, and maintaining tracking log to accurately account for shipment status.
4. Gather supplies for new store openings. Organize and prepare supplies for transport.
5. Maintain accurate and sufficient inventory levels of warehouse supplies. Replenish supplies as needed to sustain inventory levels.
6. Assemble sample products for the Merchandising Department.
7. Coordinate movement of product as needed between company locations utilizing cost effective channels.
8. Receive and organize returned store fixtures/racking/shelving.
9. Clean and maintain an orderly warehouse.
10. Operate cardboard baler and assemble bales.
11. Keep supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinate and communicate plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
12. Perform related work as apparent or assigned.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Express Employment Professionals pairs local businesses with job seekers in a wide- range of industries. Let Express find the right job for your schedule and experience the benefits of being an Express Associate.
Call, come in, or go online to see how Express can make your job search easier. There is never a fee for those looking to find a job through Express!
Holiday pay and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals.
TEXT or CALL us at 952-469-5112 for an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW