Express Employment Professionals is helping a local Prior Lake Company in their search for a Planning & Procurement Specialist. If you meet the requirements, please apply today!
• Procures various components in a timely and cost effective manner, based on production needs and delivered just-in-time whenever possible.
• Maintaining and confirming accurate pricing with vendors and making sure all purchase orders reflect accurate pricing.
• Schedule various production lines as needed at any production facility company-wide, with special attention to the dough ball line at Prior Lake, including but not limited to:
-Coordinating production schedules with the Sanitation Department as deemed necessary by the company and federal guidelines.
-Coordinating and communicating with the Maintenance Department in order to schedule downtime for equipment repairs as needed.
-Analyze capacity constraints using customer forecasts to determine bottlenecks and delivery delays.
-Communicating between the production lines and the sales department when production delays are expected. This may require working intermittently off-hours.
-Updating run-rates and maintaining accurate, up-to-date information on all finished goods as they pertain to scheduling the production lines.
• Update and maintain accurate data and inputs within NAV including but not limited to:
-Safety stock quantities for procured and produced items
-Customer and vendor lead-times and safety lead-times
-Accurate and up-to-date pricing for all procured items
-Any and all features in NAV as they pertain to MRP/MPS (production planning) so that the company can utilize the ERP system to its fullest potential.
• Implement continuous improvement in order to create best practices within the Supply Chain Department.
• Serve as backup for various roles within the department as needed.
• Improve and define processes as they pertain to the department in order to provide an accurate guideline for all employees.
• Coordinate with the warehouse to confirm shipping and pickup dates for customer sales orders.
• Conduct physical inventory counts as needed. Quarterly inventories are often performed on a weekend when the production lines are scheduled to be down.
• Ensure all safety procedures are being followed correctly.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Express Employment Professionals pairs local businesses with job seekers in a wide- range of industries. Let Express find the right job for your schedule and experience the benefits of being an Express Associate.
Call, come in, or go online to see how Express can make your job search easier. There is never a fee for those looking to find a job through Express!
Holiday pay and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals.
TEXT or CALL us at 952-469-5112 for an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044