Express Employment Professionals is helping a local Burnsville Company in their search for an Office Assistant. If you meet the requirements, please apply today!
• Answer & log all incoming calls
• Execute and log all reasonable Homeowner, Board and Management requests in a timely manner, Direct all unreasonable homeowner requests or aggressive homeowners to the company’s offsite office to be logged
and/or addressed, Draft and issue work orders to on-site
maintenance staff or association vendors as needed or requested by Owners, Board Members, or Management
• Review work orders in progress with assigned person on a regular basis to assist in supervision of maintenance tasks,
and to allow for Owner, Board and Management updates as requested or required, Log all work orders issued and completed, Schedule, coordinate and supervise maintenance and/or services provided by vendors as needed or requested by Owners, Board of Directors and Management, Create and maintain on site office files in a neat and orderly fashion, Update managers manual on a regular basis including owner directory, Publish and distribute Committee or Board created/approved monthly Newsletter to all residents both on and off site, Coordinate and schedule all party room rentals, issue invoices and collect fees for said rentals, Distribute replacement keys, issue invoices and collect fees for said replacements, Coordinate move-ins and collect move-in fee from owners, Prepare and transport all collected fees to company’s offsite office weekly or as needed
• Place and track all orders for cleaning and office supplies, Complete monthly property inspections for the purpose of identifying rules violations, maintenance requirements, and cleaning requirements.
• Issue violation notices to owners as needed or requested by Owners, Board, and Management, Draft and post all onsite notices as needed or requested by Management, Communicate effectively to promote a meaningful onsite/offsite office, Owner and Board relationship, Deliver BOD package including financial report, reconciliation, previous month’s meeting minutes, agenda, and attachments one week prior to monthly meeting.