Express Employment Professionals is helping a local Lakeville Company in their search for a Bookkeeper. If you meet the requirements, please apply today!
• Will be handling daily deposits, entering cash receipts in accounting software (MAS 90), accounts receivable collections
• Sales invoicing
• Calculating billable freight
• Review sales margins for accuracy
• Match vendor invoices to purchase orders, enter payable in MAS, enter stock inventory payable in MAS including landed costs and freight, assist with physical inventory counts and quantity reconciliations, maintain accurate inventory costs in MAS
• Cut weekly vendor checks
• Review accounts payable to determine what bills should be paid
• Maintain checkbook balance, print month end financial statements, process credit card payments
• Maintain organized filing system
• Must have a 2 yr. degree
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Express Employment Professionals pairs local businesses with job seekers in a wide- range of industries. Let Express find the right job for your schedule and experience the benefits of being an Express Associate.
Call, come in, or go online to see how Express can make your job search easier. There is never a fee for those looking to find a job through Express!
Holiday pay and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals.
TEXT or CALL us at 952-469-5112 for an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW