Dakota City Heritage Village
Purpose of this position:
Research, plan, coordinate and implement educational
Reports to: Office Manager
Major responsibilities and duties:
– Coordinate existing historical education programs;
– Oversee the development and implementation of educational programs;
– Build and maintain a relationship with Dakota County school district personnel;
– Work with program committees to assess educational programs and plan future programs.
– Keep website, Facebook and marketing materials updated.
– Ability to work effectively with the public and volunteers in a position of leadership;
– Ability to organize programs;
– Ability to organize and direct volunteers;
– Skill in oral and written communications;
– Understanding of school systems and their needs.
Education and Experience:
BA in History or Education with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience or experience directing historical or educational programs.
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044