At Post Consumer Brands, we are driven by a single mission: Make Better Happen. This mission is multi-faceted and applies to the consumers we serve, the customers we partner with, and the shareholder value that we create. We are committed to making delicious breakfast cereal that is safely produced and responsibly marketed. We are a growth-minded food company that believes deeply in the power of teamwork…;and we are looking for our next member of the team.
With more than 85% of households in the United States buying cereal, our brands (Malt-o-Meal, Honey Bunches of Oats, Pebbles, Great Grains, Honeycomb, Grape Nuts, Alphabits, and more) have been honored to compete in a large category and fill an important space in our consumers’ cupboards for more than 100 years and counting!
In order to maintain our strength and drive further growth, we are currently hiring for a Category Leadership Sr. Analyst
The Category Leadership Senior Analyst is a key contributor to the development and implementation of our assortment and shelving strategies. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Assortment and Shelving, this role will help unlock potential for our company. This position will assist in driving tactics that improve our product portfolio, increase distribution and grow sales.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Assist in developing and maintaining analyses around optimal Assortment, partnering with both Marketing and Sales in providing data informing product portfolio decisions
• Provide category analyses and business insights in the areas of adding or deleting from the assortment, identifying items at risk and reacting to competitive threats.
• Leverage available tools (Nielsen Scanner/Panel, Rich Mix, etc.) and other resources to assist in developing standards for Assortment and Shelving. This role will apply knowledge of shopper and consumer trends to recommend a Best-in-Class perspective on optimal category assortments by channel.
• Use analytical insight, trend assessment and Market Structure to influence Assortment development. Success will be measured on supporting the delivery of key strategic Category Leadership initiatives, identifying opportunities to grow retailer category and Post Consumer Brands portfolio sales, and consistent, relationship building to gain and share category insights.
• Bachelor’s degree required (Business preferred)
• Minimum of 3 years in Consumer Packaged Goods industry with applicable experience in a Category Management/Analyst or Sales role desired
• Nielsen (preferred) and/or IRI experience is required
• Advanced Excel Skills required
• Experience with Tableau, Power BI, or other data visualization tools desired
• Strong analytical skills & ability to integrate multiple information sources
• Basic knowledge of category management, marketing/sales, analysis including syndicated data
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
• Team Player with the ability to work with various departments and persons within the organization
• 10 – 20% travel required within the U.S.A.
JOB DESCRIPTION Looking to pursue a career in Information Technology (IT)? Do you want to gain hands-on experience in a...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION Looking to pursue a career in Business Reporting & Analytics? Do you want to gain hands-on experience in...Apply For This Job
Post Consumer Brands is a $2 billion business currently focused on Ready to Eat Cereal, where it holds the #3...Apply For This Job
Overview This position is responsible for strategic sourcing, competitive bidding, contract negation, and business continuity planning for all indirect spend...Apply For This Job