Lakeville Arenas is accepting applications for Arena Operations Workers. This position is
responsible for providing excellent customer service and performing a variety of arena
operational responsibilities to include front office administration, concessions operations, proshop operations, game and special event operations, security, and janitorial work. Position will
promote and maintain good public relations and customer satisfaction.
This position is schedule to work up to 28 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and
Lakeville Arenas Locations
Lakeville Ames Arena
19900 Ipava Avenue
Lakeville Hasse Arena
8525 215th Street West
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous customer service by welcoming,
engaging, and assisting customers and visitors, thanking them for their patronage,
responding to customer complaints and concerns in a calm, professional and respectful
manner, maintaining and promoting good relationships between co-workers, supervisors,
and the public. Complying with policies and procedures regarding uniforms, personal
hygiene, and portraying a professional and identifiable appearance for customers.
2. Concessions responsibilities include food preparation and handling in compliance with
food safety regulations, serving, cashier duties, general cleaning, stocking, and inventory.
3. Pro Shop responsibilities include sharpening skates, renting skates, selling products and
services, cashier duties, stocking, cleaning, and inventory.
4. Office Administration duties include answering phones and emails, answering customer
questions, renting ice, scheduling locker rooms, checking out locker room keys,
monitoring security cameras, scheduling meeting rooms, printing materials, and other
duties as assigned.
5. Game operations including selling tickets, taking tickets, setting nets, assisting customer
event staff, security, bleacher cleanup and mopping, and other duties as assigned.
6. Responsible for accurate cash handling and proper register procedures within the point of
7. Perform daily janitorial responsibilities to include sweeping and mopping of all locker
rooms, restrooms, lobbies, halls, bleachers, and other areas used by customers and staff,
cleaning of toilets, urinals, sinks, mirrors, dispensers, fixtures, and surfaces in restrooms,
7/13/2021 Job Bulletin
filling toiletry products, stocking supplies, vacuuming of rugs and carpeted areas, cleaning
of all tables, drinking fountains, games, vending machines, windows, glass doors and
other surfaces, and the emptying of all trash and recycling containers throughout the
8. Other duties may include assisting Driver-Maintenance workers with ice and equipment
maintenance, building and grounds maintenance, opening and closing facilities, shoveling
snow, salting sidewalks, and other duties as assigned.
9. Attend all required staff meetings, employee meetings as directed.
10. Other duties as apparent or assigned.
Ability to perform sustained physical work.
Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Have general knowledge of technology and devices such as phones, iPads and
Ability to communicate and engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner
and to remain calm and composed in difficult situations with upset or angry customers
Must be 16 years of age
Must be available to work a schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Requires sound judgement in the handling of products and money.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT:
20195 Holyoke Ave
Lakeville, MN 55044
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044