*This position does require every Saturday and would need to be flexible to work between the Lakeville and Eagan Branch locations*
Affinity Plus Core Values:
• Integrity: We are honest and trustworthy. We are open to new ideas and feedback. We learn from our mistakes.
• Caring: We show compassion and respect for people. We treat people with dignity.
• Excellence: We strive for the best results and have high expectations. We seek to improve and to have a safe, secure and sound organization.
Our Member Advisor I is the face of Affinity Plus, the first person our members see when they come to the branch. From the teller line, our members will rely on people in this role for every day transactions – deposits, cashing checks, transfers, etc., but we want them to experience much more. We’re looking for someone that understands how important it is to build a relationship with someone when they stop by to make a quick deposit over their lunch break or want to chat with you when they bring in their spare change. You’re never “just a bank teller”.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greeting and welcoming our members when they walk into the door or pull up to the drive thru lane, assisting them with transactions or guiding them to the right person
• Handling requests from members for transfers, deposits, withdrawals, issuing money orders and cashier’s checks, or check requests from checking, savings and loan accounts
• Executing wire or ACH transferring of funds
• Instant issuing debit, credit, and gift cards
• Answering incoming phone calls to the branch and assisting with member need over the phone
• Verifying endorsements and proper identification on transactions when appropriate
• Balancing and maintaining personal cash drawer and branch vault, maintaining appropriate currency logs
• Other duties as assigned
Qualification and Skills:
• Innate ability and drive to build open and honest relationships with each and every member
• Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize and incredible attention to detail
• Communicate efficiently and effectively through face-to-face, over the phone or written communication – Being bilingual is a plus!
• Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced environment
• Intermediate computer skills and the ability to navigate between multiple systems with ease
• 2 years of customer service and/or cash handling experience required
• Ability to remain in stationary position (standing or sitting) for 90-95% during entire shift
• Working at a computer 98% of the day
• Utilizing the phone 40-60%
• Bending, twisting, kneeling, stooping, or crouching when appropriate, on occasion
• Repetitive movements, including but not limited to typing, using a mouse, phones, etc.
• Lift, carry, push or pull up to approximately 30 pounds (cash/coin bags, supplies, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information
JOB FUNCTION To identify and research customer deductions for specific markets and customers to determine if they are valid and...Apply For This Job