Minnesota Energy Resources, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is currently looking to fill an Account Manager position at our Rosemount, MN location. There are multiple levels available for this position and consideration is based on experience and the qualifications listed below.
• Collaborates with significant internal business units to design and implement external initiatives, build coalitions, and create public awareness to support accomplishment of MERC.
• Interfaces with influential local and regional community leaders; elected and appointed officials, state agency officials, and, interest groups.
• Establish collaborative relationships and facilitates and negotiates corporate issues within local governmental and state agency approval processes throughout MERC service territories.
• Projects and meetings will require going out in the field and some travel is required for overnight stays.
• On call/after hours rotation for customer notifications related to our distribution system.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Economics or related field.
• 3+ years – Experience preferably relating to the utility industry.
• 3+ years – Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communication skills and ability to advocate and/or negotiate a Company position, project or proposal on short notice.
• 3+ years – Ability to think strategically in order to achieve a set goal and work with all levels of the organization/external stakeholders.
• 3+ years – Navigate both internal/external conflicts.
• 5+ years – Experience preferably relating to the utility industry.
• 5+ years – Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communication skills and ability to advocate and/or negotiate a Company position, project or proposal on short notice.
• 5+ years – Ability to think strategically in order to achieve a set goal and work with all levels of the organization/external stakeholders.
• 5+ years – Navigate both internal/external conflicts.
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the job posting expiration date.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
The City of Lakeville is recruiting Firefighters to be responsible for providing skilled fire suppression work and safe and effective...Apply For This Job
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce
19950 Dodd Boulevard, Suite 101
Lakeville, MN 55044