New Market Bank
About New Market Bank
New Market Bank began business on June 10, 1905, as First State Bank of New Market. Our original, white-framed building was removed in 1913 to make way for the brick building in downtown New Market that served as the bank branch until 2018, when it relocated to Old Town Road. The historic office now houses the operations team. In October 1988, when we opened our first branch in Lakeville, we changed our name to New Market Bank. The Prior Lake location opened in 2008. In addition to growing geographically, we have expanded our services beyond traditional banking to include a full range of mortgage and financial services.