McDonald Eye Care Associates
About McDonald Eye Care Associates
As a Technician at McDonald Eye Care Associates, you’ll apply your technical skills to a full-scope primary care optometric practice. We pride ourselves in staying up to date on the latest trends, technology and fashion.
We are a leader in the field and we hope you can join us as we grow. Plus, you can do it with every other weekend is a 3-day weekend! We know how important family is and we hope to give you time to spend with them on your long weekend off.
- Provide timely, enthusiastic, professional patient centered service to all your patients.
- Communicate with patients and other staff to ensure patients receive the best care.
- Support front desk with scheduling appointments, welcoming patients, collecting insurance information as needed and taking different forms of payments.
- Maintain compliance with OSHA and HIPAA guidelines
- Opportunity for growth into a Contact Lens Technician/Optician.
- Optometric technicians, or optometric assistants, perform a variety of tasks that support an optometrist, including readying exam rooms and performing basic vision tests.
**Competitive hourly pay based on experience, plus additional production pay. Willing to train the right individual.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person